Terms and Conditions
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT. After you register for one of our Sites or Services, Slant Engineering will create a Customer Account (“Customer Account”) by assigning you a login username and password. By registering for a Customer Account, you represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are using our Platform solely for commercial use. We reserve the right to (a) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms; (b) in our sole discretion without notice and without limitation or liability, refuse, restrict user access to, suspend, or terminate any Customer Account for any violation of these Terms, non-payment of fees, or your violation of any of our rules or policies.
You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of the username and password for your Customer Account, and you agree not to disclose this information to any third party. You acknowledge and agree that Slant Engineering will maintain administrative access to the Customer Account to ensure you receive quality Services.
USER CONTENT. Any content uploaded to the Slant Engineering Platform including, but not limited to, photographs, images, text and other materials (collectively, “User Content”) must be your own and must not infringe on any third-party rights.
You further agree not to use the Platform to display User Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult nudity, inappropriate child nudity or other objectionable content, contains personal information of others, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. In addition, you may not upload or link any content which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programs that are intended to damage or interfere with the Platform or the content or data of any of Slant Engineering’s users.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You acknowledge that the Platform, and the underlying source code, algorithms, methods, processes, screen formats, ideas and concepts used to provide the Services, have been represented as valuable intellectual property owned by Slant Engineering and its licensors, including all associated patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. You will not, except as expressly authorized and only to the extent established by applicable statutory law, attempt (or permit others within your control) to decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code, underlying ideas or concepts, algorithms, methods, processes or file formats used to provide the Services by any means. You will not access the Platform in order to build a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions, or graphics of the Platform without the express permission of Slant Engineering.
TAXES. When you purchase Slant Engineering’s Services, you will be required to provide us with billing and account information for credit card, debit, ACH, or other payment systems (each a “Payment Source”) for which you are authorized to approve charges. You authorize us to automatically and immediately bill the Payment Source when payments are due. Your relationship with the electronic payment vendor is separate from your relationship with us and is governed by the terms and conditions contained in such vendor’s agreement and posted on their website. All payments shall be made in U.S. dollars. The customer is responsible for payment of any and all federal, state, county, municipal, city, and local taxes, fees, charges, duties, or surcharges, imposed on or based upon the provision, sale, or use of Slant Engineering’s Sites or Services. Slant Engineering may amend and make changes to our services at any time.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Slant Engineering Platform is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Slant Engineering HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE SPECIFIC QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Slant Engineering or its third-party licensors be liable to you or any third party arising out of the use or inability to use the Platform under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory, or for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or for loss of or corruption of data, irrespective of whether Slant Engineering has been advised of the
possibility of such damages. Slant Engineering’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY Slant Engineering FOR THE PARTICULAR PRODUCT(S) WHICH CAUSED THE
Entire Agreement: Except as they may be supplemented by additional terms and conditions, policies, guidelines or standards, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between Slant Engineering and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Slant Engineering and you in relation to the access to and use of the Platform.
No Partnership: No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Slant Engineering as a result of these Terms or your use of the Platform.
No Third-Party Rights: These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
No Waiver: Slant Engineering’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise permitted under law.
Assignment: You may not assign, transfer, or delegate these Terms and your rights and obligations hereunder without Slant Engineering’s prior written consent. Slant Engineering may without restriction assign, transfer, or delegate these Terms and any rights and obligations hereunder, at its sole discretion, with thirty (30) days’ prior notice. Your right to terminate your account at any time remains unaffected.
Amendments: You agree that Slant Engineering may amend these Terms at any time by posting a revised version of these Terms on the Slant Engineering websites at www.screenprinting.com or notifying you via email or a notification to your Customer Account. Amendments and modifications become effective within thirty (30) days after
notification by any of the foregoing means. By continuing to use the Platform after the revised Terms become effective, you agree to be bound to the revised Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please email us using our contact ticket support system
Win A Stampinator From Santa Sweepstakes
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
NOTIFICATION OF ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER
PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THESE RULES CONTAIN A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION, AS set forth BELOW
Sweepstakes Name: Win A Stampinator from Santa
Sponsor (“Sponsor”), Slant Engineering, LLC, 2107 Emmorton Park Rd Unit 108, Edgewood, MD 21040
Administrator (“Administrator”): Slant Engineering, LLC, 2107 Emmorton Park Rd Unit 108, Edgewood, MD 21040
1. ENTRANT ELIGIBILITY. An “Entrant” is a person who (i) is a legal resident of any one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) is presently involved in the screen printing industry as a vocation, (iii) is at least 18 years old and has reached the age of majority in the state in which he/she resides as of the time of entering the Sweepstakes, (iv) possess valid driver’s license or other identification issued by a state governmental authority, (v) is not on the US Bureau of Industry and Security’s Denied Persons or Entity Lists, is not on the US Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals, and is not on the US Department of Commerce's Table of Denial Orders, and (vi) complies with the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4 below. Officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, partners, employees, agents, and representatives of Sponsor and Administrator, its parent company (if any), subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, and members of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live), and those persons living in the same household with such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. From 12:00 PM EST on December 1st, 2022 through 11:59 PM EST on December 24th, 2022.
3. DISQUALIFICATION. Without limitation, an Entrant may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, if (i) Entrant has a pending arrest or conviction for a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude, (ii) Entrant is subject to a restraining order; (iii) Entrant fails to meet the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4; or (iv) Entrant violates or fails to comply with these Rules or the Sponsor’s Terms & Conditions located here.
4. METHOD OF ENTRY & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN. You may obtain one free entry by visiting this link, entering the requested information, and submitting it to the Sponsor: Add Link
EACH ENTRANT MAY RECEIVE A MAXIMUM OF 1 ENTRY
At or about 12:00 p.m. EST on December 25th, 2022, Administrator shall randomly 1 winner using https://www.random.org/ and selected based on the corresponding line of Sweepstakes entrance export spreadsheet. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, the random selection and announcement may be broadcast or streamed live on television, the Internet or through another medium. Winner will be identified using their first name, first letter of last name and entrance number associated with the entry. They will be notified via email and text message if the correct number was provided.
7. SELECTION & NOTIFICATION OF WINNER. Each Winner will be determined by random drawing and selection as set forth above. The Winner will be contacted via the email addresses or other contact information furnished by Winner when completing the entry form. Winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within five (5) calendar days of notification. Failure to timely return the documents and/or requested information, or the return of any Prize or prize notification as being undeliverable, or if a Winner is determined by Administrator to be ineligible, Winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected and notified in the same manner as the original random drawing from eligible entries. An alternate drawing will be held, after which the Prize will go to the next random selection. All decisions of Administrator are final. Odds of winning the prize are dependent upon number of eligible entries received. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
8. TAXES. The valuation of the prize stated above is based on reasonably available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of any prize awarded to a Winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Entrants winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099-MISC at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. DISCLAIMER. OTHER THAN MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH A GIVEN PRIZE, All prizes are awarded “as is” and WITHOUT any WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), and all such warranties are 1 disclaimed.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, RELEASE & FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor, Sponsor’s affiliates, Administrator, Administrator’s affiliates, and Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are not responsible for: (i) technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences (a) hardware or software errors; (b) faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; (c) errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; (d) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; (ii) lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; (iii) inaccessibility of any website, in whole or in part for any reason, or traffic congestions on the Internet; (iv) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; (v) destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Site; (vii) any personal injury, or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to Entrant’s or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of any website or the download of any information from any website; (viii) any attempt by an Entrant or other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, which may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and/or (xi) lost, stolen, or destroyed passports, airline tickets, hotel reservation documents, or any other items or materials required to claim, use or benefit from the Prize. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor, Sponsor’s affiliates, Administrator, Administrator’s affiliates, and Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns; and each of the foregoing’s respective past and present officers, directors, owners, shareholders, members, managers, partners, principals, employees, attorneys, insurers, agents and representatives (collectively "Released Parties") shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (i) by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission of Entrant or any third party; or (ii) by any cause, condition, or event beyond the control of the Released Parties, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, terrorism, riot, hurricane or fire.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT fully and unconditionally releases, discharges, AGREES TO DEFEND AND hold harmless each Released Party from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, expenses, attorney’s fees, damages and other liabilities arising out of or relating to Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes and Sweepstakes-related activities (such as acceptance, possession, use, misuse or non-use of any prize), including, without limitation, and TO THE fullest EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, demands, claims AND CAUSES OF ACTION for negligence, damages to property, bodily injury (including death), PROPERTY DAMAGE, loss of business, loss of consortium, consequential damages, punitive damages and all other forms of claims, liabilities and damages.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1452, which provides as follows:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST BE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
12. ARBITRATION; DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All disputes arising under or related to these Rules shall be governed by and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Texas and the United States of America without regard for conflicts of laws principles. All disputes arising under or relating to these Rules shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration in Clark County, Washington, and any award shall be confirmed exclusively in the courts situated in Clark County, Washington. Entrant further irrevocably agrees and consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts situated in Clark County, Washington for the purposes of reviewing, confirming or otherwise relating to any arbitration award, and Entrant hereby expressly waives jurisdiction and venue in any other forum for such purposes. Any arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all findings of fact and conclusions of law, and shall be kept confidential and not disclosed for any purpose except as required by law, e.g., disclosure to tax advisors for the purpose of filing a tax return. Any such arbitration shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing.
13. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. YOU MAY NOT JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS OR PARTIES IN ARBITRATION, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY, AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO FILE ANY SUCH CLAIM OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROCEEDING IN ANY SUCH CAPACITY. YOU FURTHER HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
14. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: The Winners list will be posted on Sponsor’s website www.stampinator.com and social media pages on or about December 27, 2022. To obtain a copy of the Official Rules and Winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address set forth above. Residents of Vermont are not required provide a self-addressed stamped envelope for return postage. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the Winners have been announced.